zaterdag 13 april 2013

Garage Blockout

Okay, before I made the car...

I already had a rough version of the little world I'm working on. It was supposed to become a world with a slightly 70s kind of concrete architectural feel to it. Since I wanted to do something different for a change.


As you can see I made a very rough little vehicle under the garage building. After I modeled the buildings I was feeling kind of anxious to start on the car but wanted to get it over with. So I made the little round car.



Lacking a proper art style research or concept artist I noticed a huge disconnect between the style of the car and the style of the buildings. I decided to go with the style of the car and took the car as the new starting point for the look and feel of the planet. Next thing I wanted to do is make the new garage. here's is the result of the blocking stage of the garage.



Here's a time-laps of the blocking process:




Geen opmerkingen: